1 Pair - RARE Cichlid Rams Short Body - Electric Blue Balloon Ram (1 Male + 1 Female)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be deliverd within 4-7 working days.
Electric Blue Balloon Ram
The Electric Blue Balloon Ram or as it is also called the Electric Blue Angel Ram, is a selective bred variant of the Electric Blue Ram. Which is a color variant that has become very popular within the hobby, even though it is slightly more difficult to keep than its wild-type cousin. The Electric Blue Balloon Ram is a selectively bred variant which focuses on altering the body of the Ram to be taller, shorter and more stout the otherwise more stream lined standard Ram body.
Since Rams have a relatively short natural life span of a little over 2 years, they mature from juveniles to adults rather quickly. The short lifespan of this species is also a factor when selecting individuals for purchase as the larger more colorful specimens tend to be older individuals.
Older specimens also go through a form of menopause where they no will no longer spawn, thus hobbyists looking to breed need to select young specimens.
✅ What We Like About This Fish:
- Beautiful coloration
- Hardy with plenty of personality
- Possible to breed in the aquarium
- Compatible with many other species in a spacious tank
- Will not bother most ornamental plants
✅ RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 72° - 84° F (22° - 29° C)
- pH: 5.0- 7.0 for tank-raised specimens
- KH: 2 – 15 KH
- Minimum tank size: 20 gallons for a pair, but a larger tank is required for a group
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING
WE DON'T SHIP LIVE FISH TO HAWAII - ALASKA - PUERTO RICO
SHIPPING DAY: We only ship the fish on MONDAY in order to avoid the fish pending on the weekend in the warehouse.
Additional bettas are $5 shipping each. all bettas shipped together must be purchased within 3 days to apply combined shipping, to prevent bettas being held for extended periods. please contact us for a combined invoice with your shipping discounts. We cannot hold bettas for extra time following their auction - we ship promptly to make room for incoming fish. if you will be gone or unavailable during delivery, please plan to make other arrangements or wait to bid on a future fish.
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days.
Live Arrival Guarantee
(covers cost of the fish & shipping cost nonrefundable)
The following instructions must be followed, or guarantee is VOIDED
If FISH DOA, Take 3 clear pics of DOA fish in the un-opened bag next to shipping label.send a photo of unopened bag with deceased fish still inside within ONE hour of delivery. if bag is opened, guarantee is voided.
* Contact must be made within ONE hour; we are unable to refund in cases where contact is made several hours or days later. once the fish is out of the bag, any further care is completely out of the seller's hands . Water conditions, temperature, proper adjusting in the new environment, etc. - and none of this can be covered under guarantee.
* Send us message with clear descriptions what happen to the package to help us diagnose the problem.
*Allow us up to 24 hrs. to process with the claim.
Once the claim is approved, refund will be send to back based on the number of fishes
Please note our DOA policy will be voided IF:
* Package is unsuccessful deliver on the 1st attempt, We will ship to customers address provide and confirmed, if Unable to deliver on 1st attempt DOA will be voided.
* Package is left outside for extended period of time during the extreme weather. (Once shipped, tracking number will be provided, it's customer responsibility to take them inside as soon as they are delivered. If the package is left outside 2hrs or more since the time of deliver DOA will be voided
* If package is lost please contact your local USPS or other shipping carrier right away to file a claim ( ask the neighborhood if package deliver wrong house)
I ordered 8 of your Rams , all arrived healthy , and are flourishing in my large Discus tank. Thank you ,i will order again