L333 - King Tiger Pleco (Hypancistrus sp.)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be deliverd within 4-7 working days.
✅ Size: 3cm. This is the Juvies size so they be unsex at the moment.
✅ The Pleco L333, also known as yellow king tiger pleco, is a beautiful and fascinating fish species that you can introduce to your tank. They are native to much further up the Xingu and the near the city of Altamira;
✅ It generally features a black and white or black and yellow “maze-like” pattern all over its body. Furthermore, this fish species is typically quite undemanding and generally a pleasure to have in the aquarium.
- Temperature: 79° - 86° F (26° - 30° C)
- pH: 5.5 - 7.5 (flexible as long as sudden changes are avoided)
- KH: 6 - 10 dKH.
- Minimum tank size: 40 gallons.
- Diet: Omnivore, but meatier foods should only be fed sparingly (once a week or less).
- Social behaviour: Generally solitary, but will socialize somewhat, especially during breeding.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to South America.
- Average adult size: 4 - 5 inches (10 - 13 cm)
- Average purchase size: Juveniles: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm), Adults: 2.5 - 4.7 inches (8 - 12 cm)
Selling Size : ~ 3+ cm
Selling per fish
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. Thank you!
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING
WE DON'T SHIP LIVE FISH TO HAWAII - ALASKA - PUERTO RICO
SHIPPING DAY: We only ship the fish on MONDAY in order to avoid the fish pending on the weekend in the warehouse.
Additional bettas are $5 shipping each. all bettas shipped together must be purchased within 3 days to apply combined shipping, to prevent bettas being held for extended periods. please contact us for a combined invoice with your shipping discounts. We cannot hold bettas for extra time following their auction - we ship promptly to make room for incoming fish. if you will be gone or unavailable during delivery, please plan to make other arrangements or wait to bid on a future fish.
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days.
Live Arrival Guarantee
(covers cost of the fish & shipping cost nonrefundable)
The following instructions must be followed, or guarantee is VOIDED
If FISH DOA, Take 3 clear pics of DOA fish in the un-opened bag next to shipping label.send a photo of unopened bag with deceased fish still inside within ONE hour of delivery. if bag is opened, guarantee is voided.
* Contact must be made within ONE hour; we are unable to refund in cases where contact is made several hours or days later. once the fish is out of the bag, any further care is completely out of the seller's hands . Water conditions, temperature, proper adjusting in the new environment, etc. - and none of this can be covered under guarantee.
* Send us message with clear descriptions what happen to the package to help us diagnose the problem.
*Allow us up to 24 hrs. to process with the claim.
Once the claim is approved, refund will be send to back based on the number of fishes
Please note our DOA policy will be voided IF:
* Package is unsuccessful deliver on the 1st attempt, We will ship to customers address provide and confirmed, if Unable to deliver on 1st attempt DOA will be voided.
* Package is left outside for extended period of time during the extreme weather. (Once shipped, tracking number will be provided, it's customer responsibility to take them inside as soon as they are delivered. If the package is left outside 2hrs or more since the time of deliver DOA will be voided
* If package is lost please contact your local USPS or other shipping carrier right away to file a claim ( ask the neighborhood if package deliver wrong house)