Fire Red Neocaridina Shrimp - Grade SSS++
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be deliverd within 4-7 working days.
Fire Red Neocaridina Shrimp
Fire Red Shrimp is a great beginner aquarium shrimp and they have amazing colouration. They are one of the hardiest shrimp we keep in the shrimp room. The Fire Red Shrimp is a popular choice for freshwater shrimp hobbyists because of its stunning blue colour as well as being relatively easy to care for and breed. They stand out beautifully against a dark substrate. Fire Red Shrimp makes a striking and dynamic addition to a freshwater aquarium.
These shrimp are very active as they scavenge the tank, cleaning up waste. They love to feed off of naturally occurring biofilm and algae, especially in a planted tank. For this reason, they can be quite low maintenance; in fact, they can even help keep your tank clean! Fire Red Shrimp can withstand a pretty wide range of water parameters and are not an aggressive species. This combined with their versatility makes them a good option as tank companions. Fire Red Shrimp breed easily, making them a good choice for beginners to the freshwater shrimp hobby.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Size: 1-1.5 inches (2-3 cm)
- Behaviour: very peaceful
- Aquarium: 5+ gallons (15+ liters) cycled tank
- Water: pH of 6.5-7.5, prefer medium-hard water with plenty of minerals
- Temperature: 68-78°F (20-25°C)
- Ph: 7.5 to 8.0
- TDS: 180 to 250
- Temp: 24c
- Filter: Sponge Filter
- Substrate: Inert Substrate
- Water: Decolorinated Tap Water.
- Decor: Driftwood, Moss, and Indian Almond Leaves
- For sale are shrimp juvies ( About 4-6 weeks, roughly 45 days ) ~ 5 to 10 mm in size, and will reach breeding age in 45 days
- Grade: High
- Some of our Blue Dream Shrimps may have lighter or white eyes.
- Hence, these will appear as bright eyes same in the photo. The majority of our shrimps have black eyes
Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
What to Expect from Us
- Everything comes with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
- Check to see if your tank has enough space.
- Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
- Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
- Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
- Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
- Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
- Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
- Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters.
- Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING
WE DON'T SHIP LIVE FISH TO HAWAII - ALASKA - PUERTO RICO
SHIPPING DAY: We only ship the fish on MONDAY in order to avoid the fish pending on the weekend in the warehouse.
Additional bettas are $5 shipping each. all bettas shipped together must be purchased within 3 days to apply combined shipping, to prevent bettas being held for extended periods. please contact us for a combined invoice with your shipping discounts. We cannot hold bettas for extra time following their auction - we ship promptly to make room for incoming fish. if you will be gone or unavailable during delivery, please plan to make other arrangements or wait to bid on a future fish.
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days.
Live Arrival Guarantee
(covers cost of the fish & shipping cost nonrefundable)
The following instructions must be followed, or guarantee is VOIDED
If FISH DOA, Take 3 clear pics of DOA fish in the un-opened bag next to shipping label.send a photo of unopened bag with deceased fish still inside within ONE hour of delivery. if bag is opened, guarantee is voided.
* Contact must be made within ONE hour; we are unable to refund in cases where contact is made several hours or days later. once the fish is out of the bag, any further care is completely out of the seller's hands . Water conditions, temperature, proper adjusting in the new environment, etc. - and none of this can be covered under guarantee.
* Send us message with clear descriptions what happen to the package to help us diagnose the problem.
*Allow us up to 24 hrs. to process with the claim.
Once the claim is approved, refund will be send to back based on the number of fishes
Please note our DOA policy will be voided IF:
* Package is unsuccessful deliver on the 1st attempt, We will ship to customers address provide and confirmed, if Unable to deliver on 1st attempt DOA will be voided.
* Package is left outside for extended period of time during the extreme weather. (Once shipped, tracking number will be provided, it's customer responsibility to take them inside as soon as they are delivered. If the package is left outside 2hrs or more since the time of deliver DOA will be voided
* If package is lost please contact your local USPS or other shipping carrier right away to file a claim ( ask the neighborhood if package deliver wrong house)
Nice piece. Quickly arrived corresponds to the description.
Good pebbles. Only not enough
Bags are small
I love it