Anubias Barteri Round 'Golden Coin'
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be deliverd within 4-7 working days.
Anubias Golden Coin is a rare type of Anubias that is quickly gaining popularity in the hobby. This plant is extremely simple to grow and can withstand a wide range of water conditions. Like Anubias Barteri, it has long stems, but the leaves are more round and circular. This plant is appropriate for your aquascape's midground and background. It, like other Anubias plants, can grow in both submerged and emersed aquariums and terrariums.
Using thread or glue, attach the plant directly to driftwood, rocks, or any aquarium decoration. If the rhizomes are not kept above the substrate, the plant will rot. Propagation is simple; simply cut or pull apart rhizomes to be replanted.
Origin: West Africa
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by Rhizome
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING
WE DON'T SHIP LIVE FISH TO HAWAII - ALASKA - PUERTO RICO
SHIPPING DAY: We only ship the fish on MONDAY in order to avoid the fish pending on the weekend in the warehouse.
Additional bettas are $5 shipping each. all bettas shipped together must be purchased within 3 days to apply combined shipping, to prevent bettas being held for extended periods. please contact us for a combined invoice with your shipping discounts. We cannot hold bettas for extra time following their auction - we ship promptly to make room for incoming fish. if you will be gone or unavailable during delivery, please plan to make other arrangements or wait to bid on a future fish.
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days.
Live Arrival Guarantee
(covers cost of the fish & shipping cost nonrefundable)
The following instructions must be followed, or guarantee is VOIDED
If FISH DOA, Take 3 clear pics of DOA fish in the un-opened bag next to shipping label.send a photo of unopened bag with deceased fish still inside within ONE hour of delivery. if bag is opened, guarantee is voided.
* Contact must be made within ONE hour; we are unable to refund in cases where contact is made several hours or days later. once the fish is out of the bag, any further care is completely out of the seller's hands . Water conditions, temperature, proper adjusting in the new environment, etc. - and none of this can be covered under guarantee.
* Send us message with clear descriptions what happen to the package to help us diagnose the problem.
*Allow us up to 24 hrs. to process with the claim.
Once the claim is approved, refund will be send to back based on the number of fishes
Please note our DOA policy will be voided IF:
* Package is unsuccessful deliver on the 1st attempt, We will ship to customers address provide and confirmed, if Unable to deliver on 1st attempt DOA will be voided.
* Package is left outside for extended period of time during the extreme weather. (Once shipped, tracking number will be provided, it's customer responsibility to take them inside as soon as they are delivered. If the package is left outside 2hrs or more since the time of deliver DOA will be voided
* If package is lost please contact your local USPS or other shipping carrier right away to file a claim ( ask the neighborhood if package deliver wrong house)