Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be deliverd within 4-7 working days.
✅ The Neon Tetra has to be one of the most popular freshwater aquarium fish kept in home aquariums. They are visually stunning with their bright blue back, white belly and red stripe.
✅ The Neon Tetra has a dark olive-green back over a silver-white abdomen. The fish is characterized by an iridescent blue-green horizontal stripe along each side of the fish from its nose to the base of the adipose fin, and an iridescent red stripe that begins at the middle of the body and extends posteriorly to the base of the caudal fin.
✅ Neon tetras are considered easy to keep in a community aquarium of at least 20 Litres, with a pH of 5.07.0 and KH of 1.02.0.
✅ Size: 2.5 cm
Tetras are omnivores and will accept most flake foods, but should also have some small foods such as brine shrimp, daphnia, freeze-dried bloodworms, tubifex, and micro pellet food to supplement their diet.
- Temperature: 72° - 86° F (22° - 30° C)
- pH: 6.5 - 7.5
- KH: 6 - 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 30 gallons
Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. Thank you!
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING
WE DON'T SHIP LIVE FISH TO HAWAII - ALASKA - PUERTO RICO
SHIPPING DAY: We only ship the fish on MONDAY in order to avoid the fish pending on the weekend in the warehouse.
Additional bettas are $5 shipping each. all bettas shipped together must be purchased within 3 days to apply combined shipping, to prevent bettas being held for extended periods. please contact us for a combined invoice with your shipping discounts. We cannot hold bettas for extra time following their auction - we ship promptly to make room for incoming fish. if you will be gone or unavailable during delivery, please plan to make other arrangements or wait to bid on a future fish.
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days.
Live Arrival Guarantee
(covers cost of the fish & shipping cost nonrefundable)
The following instructions must be followed, or guarantee is VOIDED
If FISH DOA, Take 3 clear pics of DOA fish in the un-opened bag next to shipping label.send a photo of unopened bag with deceased fish still inside within ONE hour of delivery. if bag is opened, guarantee is voided.
* Contact must be made within ONE hour; we are unable to refund in cases where contact is made several hours or days later. once the fish is out of the bag, any further care is completely out of the seller's hands . Water conditions, temperature, proper adjusting in the new environment, etc. - and none of this can be covered under guarantee.
* Send us message with clear descriptions what happen to the package to help us diagnose the problem.
*Allow us up to 24 hrs. to process with the claim.
Once the claim is approved, refund will be send to back based on the number of fishes
Please note our DOA policy will be voided IF:
* Package is unsuccessful deliver on the 1st attempt, We will ship to customers address provide and confirmed, if Unable to deliver on 1st attempt DOA will be voided.
* Package is left outside for extended period of time during the extreme weather. (Once shipped, tracking number will be provided, it's customer responsibility to take them inside as soon as they are delivered. If the package is left outside 2hrs or more since the time of deliver DOA will be voided
* If package is lost please contact your local USPS or other shipping carrier right away to file a claim ( ask the neighborhood if package deliver wrong house)
Was just checking and see where you said you shipped 2 days ago but I haven’t seen a delivery
About medium size so looking forward to seeing them grow a little more in my 29 gal.
All 10 arrived healthy, were quite pale at first but after acclimating them to my tank they instantly colored up and look great.
Ordered 20, received 20. Followed acclimation instructions from this site, fed them while they were still in the bucket (so I could see if any didn't eat, but they all did), then got them into the tank and went to my job
Immediately bonded with my black neon tetras and all swimming together now